This Wolf-tuned Ford Mustang costs €95,000 and is worth it
German customization shop Wolf Tuning has finished working on a custom Ford Mustang ‘One of 7’. As the name implies, this is the first vehicle in a series of just seven, and the price tag is a hefty €94,440.
The car started off as a European Mustang GT. Its first upgrade was an Edelbrock supercharger, which raised the engine output to 735 hp (548 kW) and 880 Nm (650 lb-ft) of torque. You may choose between 6-speed manual and 10-speed automatic for the transmission, and accelerating from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) won’t take longer than 4.0 seconds in either case.
Other notable features include height-adjustable suspension (ride height lowered by 30mm / 1.2”), a new limited-slip differential, 21-inch wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport rubber, a carbon spoiler lip, unique body graphics, bucket seats, a sports steering wheel, and plaques highlighting the luxury status of the vehicle.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat XR launches in 3.4 s and up to 200 mph
- Nothing is Impossible: Tuner showcases world’s only BMW M3 CS Touring
- Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo hood gets stuffed with 1,200 horses
- The Rinspeed sQuba is the real amphibious car
- Garag54 rolls out eight-wheeled Fiat Uno