New Lincoln Aviator specs announced, sound pretty good
The technical specs of the upcoming 2020 Lincoln Aviator SUV are no longer secret.
The standard version will be shipping with a 3.0-liter V6 engine rated at 405 hp (302 kW) and 563 Nm (415 lb-ft) of torque, mated to a 10-speed automatic transmission. In turn, the Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring Hybrid will be capable of 500 hp (373 kW) and 854 Nm (630 lb-ft) of torque, and you will be able to charge it up using a normal wall socket.
The gas-powered, RWD version of the SUV consumes 11.2 liters of gasoline per 100 kilometers traveled. This roughly corresponds to 25.2 miles per UK gallon, or 21 miles per US gallon. The AWD version is predictably hungrier, burning 11.8 liters of gas every 100 kilometers (23.9 MPG-UK, 20 MPG-US).
The base trim version offers three-zone climate control, a plethora of safety features and driving aids, a WLAN hotspot with 4G/LTE support, a 10-inch infotainment display and a 12.3-inch digital dash.
Prices in the USA range from $51,000 (V6, RWD) to $90,000 (GT Hybrid, all extras included).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Ford Ranger veers away from the beaten path with the FX2 Package
- 2020 Mazda CX-4 facelift is all about the looks
- Chevrolet Corvette C8 U.S. pricing announced, turns out quite the bargain
- Honda Civic hatchback gets a facelift in the USA
- Bugatti reveals pics, name of its next hypercar, schedules live premiere