Colorado Rox Concept 2.8L XLD28 is a hardcore ute/truck from New Zealand
Holden New Zealand revealed the unique Colorado Rox Concept 2.8L XLD28 pickup truck last year. Recently, the car has made an appearance on the Muriwai Beach near Auckland. Let us savor the moment and have another look at it, shall we?
The vehicle, which has been co-designed with Retro RVE Vehicle Enhancement, is a Chevrolet Colorado at heart, but many would find it hard to discern beyond the façade of the muscle-bound, all-terrain monster.
The Rox Concept rides on humongous 35-inch tires and sports LED lighting all around, a snorkel pipe, stainless-steel bumpers, a winch, a carbon hood with a motordome, extreme fender flares that add 150 mm (6 inches) to its width, and a lift kit for 150 mm / 6 in. of added ride height.
The cabin houses new leather seats, as well as numerous carbon trim parts.
There’s hardly any denying the fact that the Colorado Rox Concept 2.8L XLD28 is a masterpiece, and we would very much like to see more vehicles from Holden.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911