2020 TRD Toyota Tacoma now available in the USA, costs $45,080+
Toyota Racing Development has refreshed its ‘accessorized’ version of the Tacoma pickup truck. The car will go on sale alongside the main facelifted series.
New additions include 16-inch alloy wheels (albeit barely distinguishable from the rest of TRD fare), all-terrain tires, a snorkel that rises above the roof, robust bottom guard plates and adjusted suspension.
Inside, there is a new 8-inch infotainment display, and the car now supports navigation, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Powering the 2020 TRD Toyota Tacoma is the same old 3.5-liter V6 engine churning out 282 PS (278 hp, 207 kW).
Compared to the pre-facelift version, the novelty comes at a $1,200 premium ($45,080 and above). Ordering is already available in the United States.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- How do you like this Nissan Serena with a queen bed?
- Netherlands dealer launches Lamborghini Gallardo Offroad
- Kahn-tuned, RHD Mercedes-Benz X-Class seeking a new owner
- Video: Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 flaunts 35-inch rims in wide-cut fenders
- Kahn Design unveils another take on its 2018 Range Rover SVR Pace Car kit