2020 TRD Toyota Tacoma now available in the USA, costs $45,080+
Toyota Racing Development has refreshed its ‘accessorized’ version of the Tacoma pickup truck. The car will go on sale alongside the main facelifted series.
New additions include 16-inch alloy wheels (albeit barely distinguishable from the rest of TRD fare), all-terrain tires, a snorkel that rises above the roof, robust bottom guard plates and adjusted suspension.
Inside, there is a new 8-inch infotainment display, and the car now supports navigation, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Powering the 2020 TRD Toyota Tacoma is the same old 3.5-liter V6 engine churning out 282 PS (278 hp, 207 kW).
Compared to the pre-facelift version, the novelty comes at a $1,200 premium ($45,080 and above). Ordering is already available in the United States.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911