3D Design unveils a new carbon sports suit for the BMW 3 Series
Japanese tuner 3D Design has been designing and producing carbon aerodynamic kits for BMW vehicles for many years now. Its latest release is dedicated to the BMW 3 Series sedan/saloon (G20) and estate/wagon (G21).
Both get a spoiler lip spanning the entire width of the front apron, side sill extensions, an aggressive-looking rear diffuser and a trunk/tailgate lip. A fin-like roof spoiler made of plastic is available separately.
Aside from the kit, 3D Design has multiple wheel sets on offer for the 3 Series. The show car sports 20-inch Type III Forged rims perfectly tucked into their respective arches thanks to a moderately low stance.
Cabin improvements notably include a new, larger paddle shifter made of anodized aluminum (you can have a visual carbon version, too), pedal pads, branded floor mats, and carbon trim for the steering wheel.
Later on, the Japanese tuner plans to start offering an ECU tune and a custom exhaust system for the G20/G21.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911