JE Design adapts its All Terrain Ateca kit to the latest Supra
Late last year, German customization shop JE Design launched sales of a styling kit called All Terrain for the latest Seat Ateca (5FP). A few days ago, the same package was made available for the much sportier Ateca Cupra.
Included are rounded wheel arch extensions, lowering springs for a 35mm/1.4” drop in ride height, minor wheel spacers and an exclusive Digitaldesign vinyl wrap that makes your car look like an Audi e-tron. The wheels stay stock, but the tuner paints them to match the car body – quite a nifty and well-looking decision, in our opinion.
Things under the hood remain stock, though, with the entry-level Seat CUV packing a meager 100 hp (75 kW), the Stylance trim offering 190 hp (142 kW), and the high-end Cupra Ateca remaining the only more or less viable sports option with its 300 hp (224 kW) at the crank.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911