Prior Design has a posh styling kit in stock for the Porsche Panamera Turbo S
German customizer Prior Design has plenty of aftermarket goodies prepared for Porsche cars. Remembering them all is a feat worthy only of the most devout of fans; today, we would like to highlight just one of them.
Called the PD971, the package has been designed for the second-gen (971) Porsche Panamera Turbo S. Included are a new front apron, a front spoiler, moderate fender extenders with air slits, and a rear diffuser with four robust-looking fins.
For an extra dose of luxury, you may consider adding a custom wheel/tire set to the build. The show car rides lower-than-stock on 22-inch, glossy-black artFORM AF-301 wheels wrapped in Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tires.
Prior Design will also perform a complete cabin makeover for the Porsche Panamera Turbo S, adorning the passenger space with a resplendent combination of leather and Alcantara. You may detail your preferences or simply go for the elegant brown/beige theme featured on the photos.
The same kit also partially fits the Panamera 4, 4 E-Hybrid, 4S, 4S Diesel, Turbo, and Turbo S E-Hybrid. Contact the tuner for details.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911