A 700HP Ford Mustang with vintage GT40 looks is underway to SEMA 2019
NASCAR racing driver Ryan Blaney, designer Khyzyl Saleem and photographer Larry Chen have unveiled the result of their cooperation: a unique retro-styled Ford Mustang that will be exhibited at the upcoming SEMA Show in Las-Vegas.
The muscle car dons the livery of the legendary Ford GT40 series, which has claimed many awards at the 24 Hours of Le Mans and numerous other US races, such as the 24-hour Daytona race, back in the 1960s. It also sports 20-inch wheels, new performance brakes, and revised, lowered suspension.
Thanks to a turbine charger and a tweaked exhaust system, this particular Mustang GT gets 700 horsepower (522 kilowatts) and 827 Nm (610 pound-feet) of torque from its 5.0-liter V8. The transmission is six-speed manual.
The cabin houses NRG Racing seats, a NASCAR Racing wheel, and six-point safety harnesses.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911