This is what a 1,280-HP Mustang GT sounds like
U.S.-based metalworker Fathouse Fabrications has published a video where it does a sound check on a unique exhaust system crafted specifically for this extreme 2018 Ford Mustang GT.
Before you hit Play and drown yourself in the exhaust music, here’s a few specs, The A10 Mustang comes equipped with the 1250R BiTurbo package, which bolsters its output to 1,280 PS (1,262 hp, or 941 kilowatts) and 1,305 Nm (963 lb-ft) of toque. Of this amount, 1,143 hp (852 kW) is said to reach the wheels thanks to optimized transmission. The inevitable downside is that the car now runs strictly on e85 fuel.
Further upgrades include lowered suspension, new wheels and tires.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911