Shelby hits SEMA with wild F-150 and Mustang redesigns
Shelby American has prepared two modded Ford vehicles specifically for the 2019 SEMA expo: the Super Snake Sport F-150 and the GT500 Dragon Snake.
The crazy pickup truck is based on the Raptor spec and has 760 hp (567 kW) under the hood, a Borla exhaust system, 22-inch wheels, six-piston brakes, and a body kit consisting of a new front bumper, hood cover and trunk lid. No acceleration times are reported, although the tuner claims the truck is ‘surprisingly fast’.
In turn, the Ford Shelby GT500 Dragon Snake uses the top-spec Mustang as a starting point. It packs 800 hp (596 kW) instead of the standard 760 hp courtesy of engine and exhaust tweaks. Further modifications include the suspension and the carbon-fiber body kit (note the enormous rear wing). The sprint time is once again unknown, but some reporters say the muscle car should hit 100 km/h (60 mph) in around three seconds.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat XR launches in 3.4 s and up to 200 mph
- Nothing is Impossible: Tuner showcases world’s only BMW M3 CS Touring
- Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo hood gets stuffed with 1,200 horses
- The Rinspeed sQuba is the real amphibious car
- Garag54 rolls out eight-wheeled Fiat Uno