Lebanese tuner heats Infiniti Q40 up to 1,250 HP
Lebanon-based tuner Zedro Motors has unveiled the Zedro Notorious, an insane Infiniti Q40 mod with 1,250 hp (932 kW) at the crank. The company plans small-batch production, so preorder early if you are interested.
The top-spec Q40 comes equipped with a six-cylinder engine, which Zedro fits with high-end dual turbochargers. As a result, the car zaps from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.4 seconds. You may opt for a lower tuning stage if you wish, but the lowest one needs 5.2 seconds for the same sprint.
The tuner claims that, despite the wide scope of modifications, the drivetrain design has stayed reasonably straightforward and reliable.
A total of 100 such cars is in the plans, each customized to suit the buyer’s preferences (this even includes the main bodywork, not just the aero kit). Prices start from U.S. $65,000, and 5 copies have already been sold.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat XR launches in 3.4 s and up to 200 mph
- Nothing is Impossible: Tuner showcases world’s only BMW M3 CS Touring
- Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo hood gets stuffed with 1,200 horses
- The Rinspeed sQuba is the real amphibious car
- Garag54 rolls out eight-wheeled Fiat Uno