Few all-terrain vehicles look as brutally efficient as this BMW X7 4×4
Have you seen a BMW E32 X7 4×4 modded like this before? We haven’t, either. The monstrous ride was built in Russia against custom order by tourbigfoot.ru, a company that offers wilderness tours deep into the country. So it’s not just for show, either.
The Valkyrie 766 uses the Soviet-designed ‘GAZ-66’ chassis and comes powered by a V8 engine (specs unknown). The mill should be powerful enough to pull it out of just about any sort of predicament, and a heavy-duty winch at the front end should be able to take care of the rest. A robust bull bar up front and bottom guard plates make sure the expensive Bavarian-made body stays intact.
The list of cool stuff goes on to include extra lighting all around, cut-out arches with humongous, meaty wheels inside them, a camo wrap, and a crazy suspension lift.
The interior stays surprisingly stock, with the giant gear stick being the only reminder that you are not in a BMW X7 (E32).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat XR launches in 3.4 s and up to 200 mph
- Nothing is Impossible: Tuner showcases world’s only BMW M3 CS Touring
- Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo hood gets stuffed with 1,200 horses
- The Rinspeed sQuba is the real amphibious car
- Garag54 rolls out eight-wheeled Fiat Uno