African monarch treats his family to $16M worth of luxury cars
It doesn’t matter who you are or where you stand in the society – a tow truck hauling 19 Roll-Royces at once is a rare sight, however you look at it. All the more so if you consider that all cars belong to the same man.
The man in question is King Mswati III, ruler of Eswatini (formerly Swaziland). The ultra-opulent Rolls-Royces are his gifts to his 15 wives and more than 20 children. Aside from these, he has ordered a batch of ‘more humble’ BMW 5 Series Coupes, X3s, and X5s. What astonishes is, once again, the quantity: 120 luxury German cars for the royal family alone.
According to the local media, Mswati’s entire car fleet comes close to $16,000,000 USD.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Fiat 124 Spider says farewell to Europe, other markets likely to follow
- Chevrolet Suburban makes it onto the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Prince Charles’ Aston Martin goes up on sale with 500hp, sugar bowl inside
- Want a second seat for your Porsche 935? Get $10,000 ready!
- Bentley celebrates 100 years by planting 100 trees