Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo hood gets stuffed with 1,200 horses
Metaphorically, of course. In this video, Shmee150 tells us about the latest project by Zyrus Engineering: a massively boosted Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo.
The Norwegian tuner calls its creation the Zyrus LP1200. The main highlight, of course, comes in the shape of the modified 5.2-liter V10 engine twin-turbocharged to deliver 1,200 horsepower (895 kilowatts) to the wheels. This means a power-to-weight ratio of 1:1 (the car weighs in at 1,200 kilograms).
According to the company, it had to add a total of 500 new components to the car, including a widebody kit made out of carbon fiber. The humongous rear wing looks especially impressive.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Roush Performance launches new accessories for the Ford F-150
- Victorian-era Mercedes-AMG G 63 redefines luxury with gold, copper and wood décor
- This Ice Ice Baby Mustang took 4 years to restore
- Toyota GT86 gets Nissan Leaf engine transplant
- Tuner fully restores a disgusting Porsche 944 wreck in 48 hours