Ford F-150 rides on air and Vossen wheels
When full-size pickups like the Ford F-150 wind up with modded suspension, ninety percent of the time it is a lift kit of one sort or another. As Miami-based tuner “dv8dz9” aptly demonstrates, lowering it is also a valid option.
Aside from a sporty stance, the truck gained Vossen HF6-3 forged wheels measuring 24 inches in diameter. The customer ordered these in a silvery finish creating a nice contrast against the dark body of the truck.
The other notable aftermarket modifications include tinted windows and headlights, blacked-out radiator grille, and a tonneau cover. The cabin and the engine stay stock.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Devil’s in the Details: Custom Porsche 911 GT2 RS aero kit shaves off 7 secs off North Loop time
- 962HP and a wrap: Nebulus tackles the Audi RS7 Sportback
- Manthey Racing puts the Porsche 911 GT3 RS through Green Hell
- Forgestar Wheels founder boasts the ultimate BMW E30 M3
- Check out this 700-HP Honda S2000 with a funny backstory