New options go on sale for the Audi RS6 Avant
A while ago, ABT Sportsline launched the Audi RS6-R – a beefed-out, performance-oriented version of the RS6 Avant C8. The body kit and engine upgrade made it pretty expensive. Starting this week, more options are available for purchase at the store.
Among other things, the family hauler now gets an optional muffler with 102mm (4”) tailpipes that drastically changes its soundtrack towards the sporty. Then there are multiple coil-over suspension springs varied in effect and comfort level. Sports-grade anti-sway bars are in stock for those who don’t mind an occasional track run.
Numerous wheel sets of varying sizes, designs and colors round off the list. The show car depicted here wears ABT High Performance HR22 rims, but you could go for a more affordable set.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Devil’s in the Details: Custom Porsche 911 GT2 RS aero kit shaves off 7 secs off North Loop time
- 962HP and a wrap: Nebulus tackles the Audi RS7 Sportback
- Manthey Racing puts the Porsche 911 GT3 RS through Green Hell
- Forgestar Wheels founder boasts the ultimate BMW E30 M3
- Check out this 700-HP Honda S2000 with a funny backstory