Torsus turns the VW Crafter 4Motion into an extreme off-road van
Torsus, a Czech company founded by Ukrainian expats Vakhtang Dzhukashvili and Yulia Khomich, has announced an off-road-capable van called Terrastorm.
The vehicle will be Torsus’ second production car after the Praetorian bus shown in the video here. Technical details are light at this point: all we know is that it is based on the EU of the Volkswagen Crafter 4Motion. The company promises to deliver it with a selection of boosted engines and reinforced transmissions, and room inside for up to 21 passengers.
The first teaser pics show what appears to be a bull bar, BFGoodrich tires, a ladder and a spare wheel at the rear door, and safety belts inside the cabin.
The Torsus Terrastorm should celebrate its official premiere later this month.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Devil’s in the Details: Custom Porsche 911 GT2 RS aero kit shaves off 7 secs off North Loop time
- 962HP and a wrap: Nebulus tackles the Audi RS7 Sportback
- Manthey Racing puts the Porsche 911 GT3 RS through Green Hell
- Forgestar Wheels founder boasts the ultimate BMW E30 M3
- Check out this 700-HP Honda S2000 with a funny backstory