Meet Aznom Palladium, an off-road-loving luxury limo with 671 hp
Auto tune-up shop Aznom Automotive has joined efforts with Camal Studio to design and produce a new off-road capable luxury limo, the Aznom Palladium. The production car is coming up in September, the company reports.
The Palladium is a whopping six meters (19.7 feet) long and boasts plenty of ground clearance, making it less dependent from road quality than most of its peers. The sketches let one assume that the front end draws inspiration from Rolls-Royce models. The c-pillars are downright massive, the single brake light spans the entire width of the rear, and the rear doors swing open against the traffic in a manner conventionally described as “suicidal”.
Rumor has it that the niche car packs a V8 rated at 671 hp (680 PS, or 500 kW) under the hood, which drives all four wheels.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Cadillac Lyriq EV debuts online with specs and photos
- Bentley Mulliner pieces together the first Team Blower for testing
- Emerging Chinese car brand creates ripples with 6 all-new electric cars
- Nissan pencils in an EV to replace the Maxima sedan in 2022+
- Emerging Chinese carmaker Voyah unveils first concept