Saleen pledges to improve the new Bronco
The resurrected Ford Bronco only debuted a couple of days ago (watch the video if you missed it), but tuners are already rushing in to offer aftermarket upgrades for it. Saleen is the first such company; let’s see what it plans to do with the off-roader.
The Saleen Bronco depicted on the early photos here sports new fenders, a roof-mounted light bar, an external spare wheel holder, a massive black rear spoiler, and the iconic Olympia livery inspired by the Big Oly. The hardcore off-roader had a Bronco-like design and won two Baja 1000 rally raids.
In all likelihood, Saleen will also tackle the chassis and suspension – and probably more than that, although the company stays silent on that count.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Devil’s in the Details: Custom Porsche 911 GT2 RS aero kit shaves off 7 secs off North Loop time
- 962HP and a wrap: Nebulus tackles the Audi RS7 Sportback
- Manthey Racing puts the Porsche 911 GT3 RS through Green Hell
- Forgestar Wheels founder boasts the ultimate BMW E30 M3
- Check out this 700-HP Honda S2000 with a funny backstory