Chevrolet Silverado SVE packs 800 HP, emerges in a series of 50
Specialty Vehicle Engineering (SVE) has unveiled another special edition of the Chevrolet Silverado truck, landing it with a slew of visual and technical improvements.
The stock 6.2-liter V8 received a boost similar to that the Yenko S/C Camaro received some time ago, ending up with roughly 800 hp (600 kW) and barely under 1,000 Nm (740 lb-ft) of torque. Transmission, suspension and exhaust system were all upgraded to match the new specs, and a look behind the spokes of new 22-inch wheels reveals Brembo performance brakes.
The company will be delivering fifty units via official Chevrolet dealerships. Customers will be able to choose between 2WD and 4WD.
A couple of years ago, SVE produced a similar build called Yenko Silverado. You can have a look at it on the video here.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Devil’s in the Details: Custom Porsche 911 GT2 RS aero kit shaves off 7 secs off North Loop time
- 962HP and a wrap: Nebulus tackles the Audi RS7 Sportback
- Manthey Racing puts the Porsche 911 GT3 RS through Green Hell
- Forgestar Wheels founder boasts the ultimate BMW E30 M3
- Check out this 700-HP Honda S2000 with a funny backstory