This one-off Ferrari SP30 is still looking for a new owner
Eight years ago, Ferrari put together a bespoke SP30 sports coupe for Cheerag Arya, a businessman from Dubai, UAE. The car has 165 km (102 miles) under its belt and uses the 599 GTO chassis despite looking more like 812 Superfast or F12 Berlinetta.
The owner decided to part with his ride in 2018 and had waited for buyers to crop up in the United States and France, but the sale fell through both times. Now, the car is up for grabs again at an auction in Texas, and the price is confidential.
Powering the unique track tool is a six-liter V12 rated at 670 hp (500 kW). Paired with a six-speed automatic transmission, the engine takes the coupe from standstill to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.3 seconds and ultimately all the way to 335 km/h (208 mph).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Devil’s in the Details: Custom Porsche 911 GT2 RS aero kit shaves off 7 secs off North Loop time
- 962HP and a wrap: Nebulus tackles the Audi RS7 Sportback
- Manthey Racing puts the Porsche 911 GT3 RS through Green Hell
- Forgestar Wheels founder boasts the ultimate BMW E30 M3
- Check out this 700-HP Honda S2000 with a funny backstory