New Rolls-Royce Ghost brings together core values and latest trends
Rolls-Royce CEO has reveals a few details concerning the next generation of the Ghost saloon.
According to him, the vehicle will incorporate all the brand values while also reflecting the modern technological trends, becoming an item of “post-luxury”.
The Ghost is the best-selling Rolls-Royce on the market, so the company had screened the opinion of many potential buyers prior to designing it. It is reported that many said they wanted the updated saloon to be minimalistic.
In the end, the RR badge and labels will likely remain the only unchanged design elements. Other than that, the Ghost will be based on the same technical platform as the Phantom and Cullinan.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Cadillac Lyriq EV debuts online with specs and photos
- Bentley Mulliner pieces together the first Team Blower for testing
- Emerging Chinese car brand creates ripples with 6 all-new electric cars
- Nissan pencils in an EV to replace the Maxima sedan in 2022+
- Emerging Chinese carmaker Voyah unveils first concept