Carlex Design unveils the Mercedes-AMG GT R PRO Tattoo Edition
Polish luxury car interior shop Carlex Design has recently tackled an exquisite racer: this gorgeous dark green Mercedes-AMG GT R PRO. Let’s see what it ended up with.
On the outside, the matte dark green paintjob is new, as are the aftermarket wheels. The cabin is where most of the novelty takes place, though. Dark green leather covers every imaginable surface along with grey Alcantara, and the safety belts follow the same color scheme. Winged skulls adorn the seats, and similarly Gothic themes can be seen on the doors.
Carlex stays silent about engine specs, so the stock 4.0-liter V8 TT likely still churns out its usual 585 hp (436 kW) and 700 Nm (516 lb-ft) of torque. A seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with pre-selection sends the momentum to the rear wheels.
This Mercedes-AMG GT R PRO Tattoo Edition is a one-off project, and its price is being kept secret. The standard GT R PRO starts from €212,000 in Germany, and the total production volume is 750 units.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Devil’s in the Details: Custom Porsche 911 GT2 RS aero kit shaves off 7 secs off North Loop time
- 962HP and a wrap: Nebulus tackles the Audi RS7 Sportback
- Manthey Racing puts the Porsche 911 GT3 RS through Green Hell
- Forgestar Wheels founder boasts the ultimate BMW E30 M3
- Check out this 700-HP Honda S2000 with a funny backstory