Izera is a new EV maker from Poland
Izera, a budding car manufacturer based in Poland, has shown concept sketches of its hatchback and SUV models scheduled for market launch in 2023.
The name “Izera” refers to the Jizera Mountain Range situated on the border between Poland and Czech Republic.
The company claims the prototype vehicles are nearly finished. Their design is handles by the Torino Design team composed mainly of Italian designers who had worked on assorted McLaren, Ferrari and Nissan models.
All EVs will come based on the same platform that Izera plans to purchase from a third party. While not official, chances are good that the platform in question is the Volkswagen MEB.
Specifics are scant at this date, but the startup claims its EVs will accelerate 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in eight seconds at most and have at least 400 kilometers (248 miles) of WLTP-rated driving range.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Cadillac Lyriq EV debuts online with specs and photos
- Bentley Mulliner pieces together the first Team Blower for testing
- Emerging Chinese car brand creates ripples with 6 all-new electric cars
- Nissan pencils in an EV to replace the Maxima sedan in 2022+
- Emerging Chinese carmaker Voyah unveils first concept