Lexus dealership builds the ultimate Lexus RC F drift machine
The Al-Futtaim Lexus showroom in the United Arab Emirates has built a unique and powerful drift car on the RC F chassis. Ahmad Daham, the most famous professional drifter in the Middle East, helped create the vehicle which is now up for grabs.
The coupe traded its naturally aspirated five-liter V8 for the 3.0L Toyota 2JZ fitted with a Garret turbocharger. A nitrous oxide system and other similar upgrades raised the output to 1,200 hp (895 kW) and 1,464 Nm (1,080 lb-ft) of torque. To put things into perspective, the road car only exerts 477 hp (356 kW) and 530 Nm (390 lb-ft) at most.
The feature list goes on to mention carbon/Kevlar body and seats, quick-release differential gear, sequential transmission with dual-plate clutch, Wilwood performance brakes, and a digital dashboard.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Devil’s in the Details: Custom Porsche 911 GT2 RS aero kit shaves off 7 secs off North Loop time
- 962HP and a wrap: Nebulus tackles the Audi RS7 Sportback
- Manthey Racing puts the Porsche 911 GT3 RS through Green Hell
- Forgestar Wheels founder boasts the ultimate BMW E30 M3
- Check out this 700-HP Honda S2000 with a funny backstory