Audi R8 V10 Plus looks dashing in the latest Mariani suit
When Audi Chairman of the Board, Bram Schot, said in May that the company would be pulling the R8 from the market, many fans were appalled. Despite its hefty price tag and low production volume, the sports car is wildly popular and has few worthy substitutes. As if reacting to the news, Mariani launched a gorgeous carbon fiber body kit for the model.
The new image is quite impressive, indeed, especially the rear diffuser and the rear wing. The front spoiler and the sides are no worse, and the wheels are a perfect fit. The front axle has 20”x9” rims installed, while the rear axle benefits from especially wide concave 20”x12” ones. Conti tires ensure proper road grip, and coilover springs do their best to center the wheels perfectly in their respective arches.
Rounding off the Mariani R8 V10 Plus is a bespoke exhaust system with a rich and unique sound that you may listen to in the video.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Devil’s in the Details: Custom Porsche 911 GT2 RS aero kit shaves off 7 secs off North Loop time
- 962HP and a wrap: Nebulus tackles the Audi RS7 Sportback
- Manthey Racing puts the Porsche 911 GT3 RS through Green Hell
- Forgestar Wheels founder boasts the ultimate BMW E30 M3
- Check out this 700-HP Honda S2000 with a funny backstory